SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
1. What are some misconceptions of God that you have had, currently have or have heard from others?
2. If you had to describe God to someone that had never heard of Him in 3 words, what would you say?
3. How would someone "full of grace and truth" treat others?
4. Who is someone, other than Jesus, that has displayed grace and truth in your life? Explain how they displayed these qualities.
5. If you had been in the crowd when the woman caught in adultery was brought to Jesus, what would you have done? What would your reaction have been?
6. Can you explain why what Jesus did on the cross is the ultimate picture of grace and truth?
7. Explain why having a clear picture of who God really is, is so important for our faith journey.
8. What is one thing that God was saying specifically to you this evening?
1. Why do you think so many teenagers struggle in the area of identity?
2. What can our church/youth group do to help teenagers that are struggling with who they really are?
3. Read Ephesians 1:3-9. In your own words, describe what being blessed spiritually means.
4. Knowing that God chose you, share what that means to you.
5. Knowing that you have been adopted by God, how will you view yourself and God differently?
6. How can understanding who you really are affect the way you live your life?
7. What is the one thing that God is saying specifically to you this evening?
1. What does it practically look like to set your heart and mind on things above?
2. what are the differences between the clothes of the earthly nature and those of God's chosen people? Which list comes most naturally to you?
3. How do we practically put on the new clothing and remove the old? Do you think this is a quick change or a long change?
4. As you look at the clothes or the ways of the earthly nature, what is the are you struggle the most with?
5. If we are saved by belief in the resurrection of Jesus, then why does the way we live matter?
6. What is the one thing that God is saying specifically to you from this session? What has God been saying to you this entire weekend?